Today more and more often the question arises that it is better to buy a tablet or a laptop. Compare, which of them is the best, is not worth it, because everyone has its minuses and pluses.
How to make the right choice between a laptop and a tablet?
So, let's consider what is best - a tablet or laptop. So immediately you can not say. Let's look at the advantages of a laptop.
Advantages of the
- laptop It is equipped with a keyboard. On the tablet, of course, there is also a virtual keyboard, but it does not quite fit those people who print a lot. Also there is a bluetooth keyboard, however it is not quite comfortable and quite small.
- Of course, the operating system. On ISO and Android, not everything can be done from what is possible on a laptop.
- Undoubtedly, the presence of a large screen. As a rule, you need a large screen to work effectively.
Now let's look at what functions the tablet performs, or what its pluses are.
Advantages of tablet
- Undoubtedly, compactness and mobility. There is no keyboard - the size is 2 times smaller.
- Of course, the simplicity of the operating system, because it works from the usual touch to the screen. This is convenient, especially if you lie on the couch.
- And, of course, the duration of the battery. In this regard, the best budget tablet, for example, Acer Iconia W510, will work. Of course, there are laptops with good working time, but they are quite expensive.
Which is better - tablet or laptop?
In principle, a laptop and a tablet are similar devices, the minuses of one are the pluses of the other, and they are created for very different purposes. Therefore, before buying, you need to decide what you need it for. For what purposes do you acquire it. For example, if you need a device for printing work, it is better to buy a laptop, and if for frequent trips, and you want to have a mobile device, then buy a tablet. To judge that it is better - a tablet or a laptop, is quite difficult, they are universal each in its own way and perfectly fit each for its own purposes. For example, the laptop is equipped with rather high functionality, and it also has a large number of functions that are not in the tablet, but the tablet is quite convenient in terms of working with documents. In case the device is required for the reader to read books, watch video or work with documents, then it will perfectly suit the tablet because it works for about ten hours. In addition, it is quite convenient for accessing the Internet. The advantage of the laptop is the fact that it can easily interact with different kinds of applications and, of course, the laptop can easily perform all the tasks of the tablet.
Computer for consumption and creativity
And if you need a computer for consumption and creativity at the same time, then in this case you will get both of these devices. From any thing should be good, not just an opportunity to play, a little fun, and when you get bored - throw in the far corner.
The choice is left for you, as already mentioned, determine for which specific purpose you need a computer. Deciding what is better - a tablet or laptop, do not forget about the most important truth, namely that any thing should serve us, and certainly not us!