Angina is a very serious disease, the treatment of which is almost without antibiotics. However, there are situations when taking antibiotics is undesirable. For example, pregnancy. What to do for future mothers with a sore throat?
First and foremost, of course, you urgently need to see a doctor - only a specialist will be able to adequately assess your condition and prescribe a drug that, at maximum efficiency, will be the most gentle for the child. And up to full recovery, the expectant mother should be under the strict supervision of a doctor.
Treatment of angina during pregnancy
If you are an ardent opponent of taking drugs during pregnancy, it makes sense to seek help from a homeopath who will most likely find the most suitable treatment for you - for example, tablets from angina Anginhel or Tonzillotren.
If you quickly do not have the opportunity to consult a doctor, must follow the following rules of :
- no self-treatment. Remember that during pregnancy you are re
- if it was possible to "catch" the disease at an early stage, arrange a small rest - go to bed;
- do not give up eating: both your body and your baby's body need strength to fight the disease. Optimum food for you will be foods rich in vitamins, in particular, vitamin C, proteins;
- try to drink as much warm( but not hot) liquid. With angina, body temperature rises, which causes large fluid loss. You need to drink at least one cup of liquid per hour. Very useful in angina warm chicken broth, which not only compensates for fluid loss, but also helps to restore the body;
- it is possible to lower the temperature without medication : try to take a cool bath or a shower. But this can be done only if the temperature does not exceed 38 °, otherwise you need to call an ambulance, especially if you have an angina in the first trimester of pregnancy - a fever in the early stages of pregnancy can lead to congenital malformations in the baby. Remember that aspirin in the first three months of pregnancy is strictly contraindicated;
- do not neglect the rinsing of the throat: 4-6 times a day with warm liquid. You can prepare a rinse solution by yourself. You can mix 2 parts of camomile flowers, eucalyptus leaf, linden, one part of flaxseed.1 tablespoon of the mixture is poured into a glass of boiling water, it is insisted for half an hour and filtered. There is another option: lemon juice and honey are mixed in equal quantities. Or in 240 ml of warm water, dissolve a spoonful of salt and rinse your throat as often as possible.
You can also ease the pain in the throat if you periodically lubricate the propolis with glands, of course, if you are sure that you do not have allergies to beekeeping products. Not bad helps with sore throat and lemon - peel the lemon from the skin, and 2-3 slices, sucking, keep in your mouth.
But remember that folk remedies may not be as safe as , as they seem at first glance - they can lead to allergic reactions or other, not very pleasant consequences, so at the first opportunity it is necessary to consult a doctor.
And the last thing: angina is a serious enough disease that poses a threat to the health and even the life of your baby. Therefore, do not ignore the need for treatment at all - even after recovery, you should be under the supervision of a doctor so that possible changes can be detected in time - the effects of angina: fever, lack of vitamins, intoxication, oxygen starvation can lead to placental abruption or even miscarriage. Remember that in time the detected problems in most cases can be solved - most importantly, do not miss the moment.