Italian cuisine is extremely diverse, but for some reason it is usually associated with only two dishes, namely: pasta and pizza. However, these two dishes have incredibly many cooking options. One can only make pasta in hundreds, and possibly even in thousands of races of of the evil ways. Today in the center of our conversation there will be a paste of carbonara, the recipe of which is known to man for at least several centuries.
What is carbonara?
The name of the whole dish was derived from the name of the sauce, which is poured with the paste. And your success by 90% will depend on how you manage to prepare the sauce, whether you will be able to stop it."To reach" the carbonara should be directly on the mouth-watering and hot pasta.
For connoisseurs of the classic
Among all the other options, the classic paste of Carbonara, the recipe of which you now learn, is most popular.
What do you need?(for 4 servings)
- 1/2 kg spaghetti;
- 250 g pancetta( oily brisket);
- 2 eggs, 2 yolks;
- 1 tsp.olive oil;
- pepper, salt and other spices to taste;
- 1 cup of grated cheese( parmesan or pecorino).
1. Cook the spaghetti. Look at the preparation time on the package beforehand. On average, the process will take about 10 minutes. In these 10 minutes you must finish with the filling. If you are not sure of your abilities, it is better to start doing it in advance.
2. Pour a little olive oil on the frying pan( instead of the usual sunflower oil).Preheat and pour the crushed pancetta. Mix well.
3. We lay out on a dish with the allocated fat.
4. When the pancetta has cooled slightly, add eggs, yolks, pecorino, a few spoons of water used to cook spaghetti and spices. Stir and shake the carbonate.
5. Do not overdry spaghetti. They should be hot, wet and a bit stiff. Therefore, just quickly move them from the pan into the dish with the filling.
This is how the classic paste of carbonara is prepared. The recipe, as you can see, is quite simple. The most difficult is to distribute your time competently. However, we will talk about another version of the preparation of the world-famous pasta. It will especially appeal to those who want to try a famous Italian dish, but adhere to a vegetarian lifestyle.
What do you need?
- 250 g of spaghetti( Tagliatelle pasta is the best choice);
- 12 pcs. Bulgarian pepper;
- 1 zucchini;
- small purple bulb;
- 1 carrot;
- 60 g of natural fresh yogurt;
- 2 eggs;
- olive oil;
- Parmesan cheese;
- pepper and salt.
1. Dice sweet peppers and onions, and zucchini and carrots - slices.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and put the vegetables, salt. Stew it on low heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Put boiling water for tagliatelle.
4. We'll make sauce: in a bowl, beat the whole egg with the yolk of the second, add yoghurt, 1 tbsp.grated Parmesan. We stir, pepper and salt.
5. Cook the pasta and mix them with vegetables and sauce. Before you serve the pasta on the table, sprinkle it with grated cheese.
6. Now in your piggy bank will be another recipe for cooking paste of the carbonara. And finally, I will tell you about another "secret" of Italian chefs.
Carbonara with cream
If you like pasta carbonara, a recipe with cream you also need to taste. To make such a paste, you will need to make just a few changes to the classic recipe: mix the cheese and yolks with cream( about 220 g), pour the mixture into a frying pan and simmer over medium heat. Now you can please yourself and your family with a new dish. Pasta carbonara - a recipe that is suitable for both everyday and festive table. And you can safely experiment, adding new ingredients and giving the amazing dish a whole new taste!