Flower compositions are an essential element of gardening of any personal gardens. Flowerbeds, with their own hands made from improvised materials created with love and imagination, can make any landscape more spectacular and bright. Creating such masterpieces, you can make any, the most daring and creative fantasies. Most importantly, you can create a unique composition and improve it over time.
Why do we need original flower beds?
The need for a person in bright aesthetic pleasures is impossible to muffle. Therefore, any lucky possessor of a small plot of land is puzzled by the problem of making the flowerbed with their own hands. From the improvised materials needed to solve this issue, any: stones, boards, pegs, plastic bottles, etc. can also be used. It is also possible to use different in form and structure plants to delimit space.
New life - old car tires
One of the old and proven ways to design a flower bed is the use of decommissioned car tires. Of thes
Practical recycling of
The use of plastic bottles is an economical and practical way to create a flower bed. The main thing is to think over the shape of the flower bed and, if necessary, to paint all or some bottles to create a pattern or pattern. From improvised materials, one can make not only a flower bed, but also original sculptures or ornaments from bottles. Located throughout the site evenly, they will contribute to a harmonious perception of its common style.
Stages of making flowerbeds with their own hands from the handy materials of
An important condition for high-quality work on the creation of any flowerbed is the observance of the sequence of the performed actions. When creating a flower bed with your own hands, it is important to follow all the rules for planting plants from improvised materials. Therefore, take care of such necessary conditions as high-quality drainage and the possibility of regular watering. The best solution will be the following sequence of preparatory actions:
1. Selection of assortment of plants.
2. Creating a plan for the future flower bed on paper taking into account the location of nearby economic and residential buildings. It is also necessary when choosing the place and assortment of plants for the flowerbed to take into account the natural conditions of your locality.
3. Preparing the soil for planting plants and limiting the space to conventional lines.
4. Decoration of flowerbeds.
5. Planting of finished plants or sowing seeds.
6. Regular care for the flower bed, including watering and timely removal of weeds.
Create an effective flower bed can be from a variety of materials. It is important to have a desire to aesthetically transform the surrounding space.