Among a wide variety of snacks from by-products, salads from the heart take a special place. The beef heart, even if it is digested, will remain dense, tender and juicy, and therefore it will be suitable for various salad fantasies. In addition, it is easy to cut into cubes and cubes of any size. And to taste and nutrition, "hearty" salads will not yield to natural meat.
Heart salad with apples
The following products are required:
- 800 g of heart;
- is a large juicy apple;
- large onion;
- 4 pickled cucumber;
- a packet of low-fat mayonnaise;
- several feathers of spring onions.
The preparation process will not take much time
- Boil the heart until ready, put laurushka and pepper into the water with peas.
- Bulb cut into rings, marinate in water with vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Cut the peeled apple and cucumber with straw.
- Cut cold in the broth heart of the same size of straw.
- Fold all in a salad bowl, add mayonnaise, gently stir, decorate the top of the salad with green onion feathers.
Salad with chicken heart
Salads with chicken hearts are also very delicious. Take:
- a pound of chicken hearts;
- a dozen marinated mushrooms of medium size;
- 100 g of cheese;
- a couple of cucumbers.
Appetizing and nourishing salad from the heart. Cooking recipe:
- In cold boiled hearts cut everything superfluous, cut into quarters.
- Cut the mushrooms into thin plates. If small, then in four parts.
- Grind large cheese on a grater.
- Bulb cut into half rings, fry, let cool.
- Put it all together. Salad from the heart to salt, pepper, add mayonnaise, gently stir.
"Once or twice and ready!" Salad
The proportion of products is taken arbitrarily to taste. For fans of "thrill" you can take more onions and as it should be with pepper. Salad from the heart with onion will especially be to the taste of men: it is appetizing, hearty and will help quickly regain strength after a hard day. Chop the boiled heart with straw, combine with pickled onions and finely chopped parsley. Add mayonnaise, pepper and mix. If you give the dish to stand in the refrigerator, it will be even tastier and more tender.
Heart salad «For a loved one»
Treat your beloved man with a simple, but tasteful salad. Stock up:
- 250 g of heart;
- with a pair of bulbs;
- 3 carrots;
- with a couple of eggs;
- half a pack of mayonnaise.
Let's start cooking
- Cut fat from the heart, boil it and let it cool right in the broth.
- Boil eggs and carrots.
- Bulbs chop into half rings and fry in a small amount of butter.
- Cut the cooled eggs into small cubes.
- Heart cut into thin strips.
- Grind the carrots into a grater.
- All mix, season with salt, pepper, add mayonnaise, stir. Put on a dish in the form of a heart. Top shape with chopped dill. To enhance the taste of salad it is better to give an hour to stand, but if you really can not wait, and the feeling of hunger does not allow you to wait long, you can immediately serve the dish to the table.