The owners are well known for such fish as shrimp, it is also called kongrio. It inhabits the South American and Australian-New Zealand regions of the World Ocean. Its name is because it feeds mainly on shellfish. Its meat is pink or white, it tastes slightly sweet, has little bones, which is why it is popular in cooking. In it shrimp fish is used in baked, boiled and smoked form, has a rich taste that resembles the taste of shrimps.
A bit of information about the Kongro fish, its benefits
It is said that the chicken's liver is the most tender and tasty, so know that our fish is superior in all respects. Shrimp fish is not only very tasty, its tender and white meat does not have a specific smell of fish, and the spine is easily released from it. Gourmets love to cook and eat her liver. It is also very useful for the human body, as it is saturated with various mineral substances and microelements. Congry - shrimp fish, rich in extractive substances with a sodic action, such as lactic acid, glycogen
Shrimp fish, general culinary tips
- As we have already said, it can be prepared in different ways, and the best side dishes can be salads and vegetables, as well as sauces.
- There are recipes of soup from Kongrio, which came to us from Chile, where they are a traditional dish. Cooking them is not difficult, but the taste is fantastic.
- The liver of shrimp fish is eaten separately from meat.
- It is perfectly compatible with olives, prawns, olive oil, Italian herbs, white wines, garlic, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar and tomatoes.
- Allies ask for sour cream and cream, you can safely experiment.
- If you remove the skin from the fish and cook it for a couple, then for consistency and aroma it will look like a lobster. In this case, the counter must be served with garlic and herbs, whipped together with butter.
- The meat of fried or boiled fish is slightly sweet and juicy.
- A saturated taste, similar to the taste of crustaceans, shrimp fish acquires when it is cooked along with sauce for steaming.
- In the form of sashimi, raw, the meat of this fish is consumed in Japan.
Recipe # 1: stew shrimp fish in sauce
What good is our fish for this method of cooking, and not only? It has no small bones, does not need to be cleaned, has a lot of white, juicy meat, is prepared quickly, quite low-fat. We proceed to cutting: in stores it is sold without tail and head, gutted. But there will still be work. In the white seal near the ridge, there is a white seal filled with internal organs. You need to cut it and place it well, then cut the edges of the peritoneum and divide it into several pieces. Now we tell how the shrimp fish is prepared, namely the extinguishing recipe directly in the sauce. Ingredients: fish itself, leeks - half a stem, butter, cream, nutmeg, black pepper and salt.
- We remove the skin, this is done very simply - it is removed entirely as a stocking. Filet of pepper and salt, and let a little lie down.
- We dissolve the oil in the saucepan. We cut the stalk with washers and fry until the onion is soft and until a characteristic smell appears.
- Now add to the cream cream - they should cover it 2/3.Next - nutmeg nutmeg. Onions we move the pans to one half, and on the second, into the sauce, we put the pieces of kongrio, cover them with the bow removed, close the lid and stew for 15 minutes over low heat.
- Lay the finished fillet on a plate. Blender we bring the sauce to a homogeneous state, slightly add salt and add a couple of spoons to the fish. Delicious! But you can do even better.
Recipe # 2: bake fish in a paper envelope in its own juice.
The next step was to tell how the shrimp fish is stewed in another way, the recipe is in its own juice.
- The ridge and the skin are leaving for now. We take the paper intended for baking. We make a paper envelope from it, fix the edges well, so that the steam does not come out and, at medium settings of the aerogrill, bake for 15 minutes. You can 20 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees.
- Take out the ridge from the finished fish and remove the skin.
- Prepare the shrimp sauce to emphasize the name of the fish. We clean a few royal shrimps. In a frying pan, warm up a little cream, put the shrimp, peppers with pink pepper and salt. We boil 4-5 minutes without a lid on medium heat. We send it to the blender and turn it into a sauce. Serve with fish.
Recipe # 3: baked congrio fish
Ingredients: shrimp fish - 400 grams, carrots - two pieces, garlic - two denticles, cheese - 120 grams, tomato paste - one tablespoon, sour cream and mayonnaise - two tablespoons salt. And now we will prepare the dish, which is called "baked Congrès".My fish, remove fins and ridge, cut into pieces and crumble in flour. Fry on vegetable oil on both sides, but not until the end. We rub the carrots on a large grater, cut the onions into semi-rings and also fry a little. We put the kongrio in a baking dish and put our roast on top. We rub it with grated cheese. We prepare the sauce by mixing sour cream, mayonnaise and tomato sauce. We pour the sauce over the fish and bake in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees. Done! Bon Appetit!
Recipe # 4: Congrido soup
We have not bad mastered different ways of how the shrimp fish are prepared, recipes with photos, but soup is forgotten. We will be corrected. Ingredients: 600 grams of shrimp fish, 100 grams of shrimp, 500 grams of potatoes, two onions, 30 grams of green onions, one carrot, a bell pepper halved, three garlic cloves, two laurel leaves, two tablespoons of vegetable oil, black pepper and salt- taste.
- Well wash the fish, including scraping with a knife.
- Pour into the pan water, cut the peeled potatoes, throw in a container and cook.
- Peel the onion and fry.
- After its browning, add pepper and carrots, also fry.
- For 10 minutes before the potatoes are ready, put the fish and bay leaf in the pan.
- Then add the green onions and roasted vegetables.
- Two minutes before the preparedness, we throw the shrimps and add salt to the taste.
- We pour out the ready soup on plates and eat.