If there are several cans of canned fish in the refrigerator, then you can not worry about a full-fledged dinner from snacks to pies, and unexpected guests will have something to treat. Favorites of dishes from canned food have always been salads.
Fast and satisfying salad from pink salmon. The recipe is from simple products that are always in the refrigerator. It is necessary to take:
- a can of canned fish;
- a couple of cooked carrots;
- can of mayonnaise;
- 3 eggs.
Stages of preparation:
- Open the jar, drain almost all the juice, knead the fish with a fork. Spread the fish on a flat plate and anoint it with mayonnaise.
- Bulb finely chopped, turn over with boiling water, sprinkle the first layer and cover with mayonnaise.
- Grate carrots on a medium grater, lay them on the previous layer, add mayonnaise and smoothen.
- Squirrels chop and sprinkle carrots, cover with mayonnaise. Yolks chop and sprinkle salad with canned pink salmon from the top.
This salad with various additions, together with olivier and chill, once adorned all the festive tables of the Country of Soviets. For preparation, prepare:
- a can of pink salmon;
- 100 gr of cheese is more firm;
- 50 gr butter butter;
- 6 eggs;
- a pack of mayonnaise.
Next you need to take a flat dish and lay out the salad with pickled pink salted layers in the following order, promazyvaya each new mayonnaise:
- grated proteins;
- crushed canned food;
- finely chopped onion;
- grated cheese on medium grater;
- chopped finely yolks.
Send fish "cake" for half an hour in the fridge.
Buckwheat salad with pickled pink salmon
Surprise your home with such an unusual salad that is prepared fairly quickly and not the contains any overseas products. Stock up only:
- jar of canned food;
- with a glass of crumbly buckwheat;
- with a pair of carrots;
- 100 gr of cheese;
- with a pair of eggs;
- with a packet of mayonnaise;
- third glass of 3% vinegar;
- with fennel greens;
- with parsley.
- Bulb to chop rings, pour for a third of the vinegar.
- Carrot wipe on medium grater and put out.
- Cheese and yolks finely grate.
- Proteins chop.
- Put everything layer by layer in a transparent salad bowl and grease each layer with mayonnaise: buckwheat - onions - fish - carrots - proteins - cheese - yolks. Sprinkle the top of the salad with chopped herbs.
Salad with smoked pink salmon and shrimps
Such a non-standard salad will perfectly complement and decorate any festive table. It will take:
- half a kilo of smoked pink salmon;
- 400 g of peeled shrimp;
- a packet of mayonnaise;
- a pair of spoons( table) of gelatin;
- a couple teaspoons of lemon juice;
- vegetable broth. Step-by-step preparation of snacks:
- Pour gelatin with cold water, allow to swell, strain, warm in a water bath until transparent.
- Shred the bulb.
- Smoked salmon cut into slices, mix with onion and mayonnaise.
- Boil a couple of minutes of shrimp in a vegetable broth, cool and clean.
- In the remaining strained broth add lemon juice and half the mass of gelatin, heat the mixture.
- Mix the fish stock with the second half of the gelatin.
- Prepare 8 molds. Evenly distribute the fish mass according to the molds, add shrimp, and top with jelly-like broth.
- Send everything for a couple of hours in the refrigerator. Before serving, lower the bottom of the molds for a couple of seconds in boiling water, and then shift the salad with pickled pink salmon onto a flat dish.