Among the cold appetizers salads are dishes most popular and popular. Their main advantage is that, having a stock of food on duty, you can prepare several different and delicious dishes. For example, a traditional salad with chicken produces both pineapple, and mushroom, and many others.
Cheese-potato salad with chicken
To make a salad with pineapple and cheese and chicken, you will need:
- chicken fillet or chicken leg - about 350-400 grams of meat;
- 3 medium-sized potatoes or 4-5 small;
- can of canned pineapple;
- can of canned corn;
- 200 gr.hard cheese;
- sweet Bulgarian pepper( fresh or pickled);
- a bunch of parsley and dill;
- lettuce leaves;
- curry seasoning;
- a little black ground pepper, mayonnaise, salt - to taste.
Preparing step by step
Boiling chicken and potatoes, of course, in different vessels. The potato should be in a uniform, hardly firm. As an option - you can fry chicken. Chicken cut into small pieces. We clean and cut the potatoes
- In a deep bowl, lay out all the ingredients, mix, salt and pepper, add seasoning. Sprinkle with finely chopped herbs. We add mayonnaise to the salad with pineapple and cheese and chicken, once again carefully stir.
- With large hands we tear salad leaves, put them in a salad bowl. We shift the resultant dish so that the whole mass is covered with a slide. You can stick a twig of parsley as an ornament. Here we have such a beautiful and very tasty salad with pineapple and cheese and chicken!
Salad with chicken and prunes
You can prepare another salad, close to the previous version, replacing it with just some of the ingredients. However, his taste will be somewhat different. After all, the new dish will include nuts and prunes. However, if on the table there will be also our first salad( with chicken and pineapple, curry - seasoning this is very handy in this dish), guests and households will only be delighted. And now about the new recipe.
- 150 grams prunes without seeds;
- chicken fillet - 250-300 grams;
- eggs of chicken - 4 pieces;
- 100 grams of peeled walnuts;
- solid cheese - gram 100;
- mayonnaise, salt, greens - to taste.
This salad with chicken and prunes and cheese is made in this way: boiled meat cut into small pieces or divided into fibers. Boil the eggs, grate the yolks and whites separately on a coarse grater. Plums steamed, so that they became soft, cut into strips. Nuts chop the nuts. Cheese is also allowed to be gratered. Then a salad dish is taken, on which layers are laid out: chicken( salt, grease with mayonnaise);a layer of yolks and mayonnaise;layer of proteins and mayonnaise;a layer of prunes with nuts( also mayonnaise).Sprinkle with cheese top, then greens. A good addition to such a treat will be wine.
Enjoy culinary delights!