Few women can boast of the fact that she is able to cook homemade bread in the oven without help.
The simplest version of
Today, the hostess in the kitchen has so many assistants that it is possible to cook any dish without much difficulty. You just need to find a prescription, stock up on the necessary products and skillfully use the kitchen appliances. And if you try to do something really with your own hands, without resorting to the achievements of science? For example, regular home bread in the oven. In principle, it is not as difficult as it seems. First you need to prepare the following products: 0.5 kilograms of wheat flour 300 milliliters( 1.5 cups) of warm water, 15 grams of food salt, 10 grams of sugar and dry yeast.
Now you can get started. For this it is necessary:
- In a separate vessel, combine yeast and sugar, pour water and stir well to obtain a homogeneous mass.
- As soon as the mixture begins to foam, add it to the pre-sifted flour and immediately knead the dough. It should be pretty cool.
- Cover the dough with a clean cloth and leave for a couple of hours to ripen. During this time, it will almost double.
- Put the mass on the cutting board and give it the shape of a familiar loaf, making the top notch marks. After this, the blank is covered with a cloth and left for another 2 hours.
- Ripe semifinished product put on a baking tray and sent to an oven, in which the temperature has already reached 210-220 degrees. The baking will take about 30 minutes.
This is how you can cook your own homemade bread in the oven without much effort.
Simplified version for men
Strangely enough, but some men also like to be in the kitchen. For them, there is an easier way with which you can also bake delicious home-made bread in the oven. Products are almost the same: for 3 cups of wheat flour one teaspoon of large salt, 1½ cups of water( necessarily warm), a quarter of a teaspoon of yeast( dry).
In this case, the cooking technology is completely different. It is necessary:
- In a deep bowl, mix all the ingredients. Immediately cover the dishes with food film and put it for 12-20 hours in the refrigerator.
- The table is sprinkled with the same flour, put a little bit of fermented dough on it and lightly knead it, folding it several times.
- Use a regular soup pot to lined with a linen towel, put the prepared dough on it and leave it there for two hours.
- A deep cast-iron frying pan( or pan) to smear from the inside with vegetable oil, and then put into it a ready-made semi-finished product.
- Pour the frying pan into the oven, brought to 230 degrees, and wait 15-20 minutes.
A ready-made fragrant loaf will be a great breakfast for the whole family and a pride for the man.
An interesting variant of
To make home-made bread in the oven, you can use the most unusual recipes. For example, take as initial components: a glass( 250 milliliters) of water, half a kilo of flour( necessarily wheat), 1 egg, a tablespoon of dry yeast, one third of a tablespoon of sugar and salt, 2 tablespoons of any vegetable oil and yolk of another egg.
- Water slightly to heat, and then stir in it sugar, salt, yeast and a tablespoon( 30 grams) of flour. Leave the mixture for 10-15 minutes.
- Add all the remaining ingredients( except yolk) and knead the homogeneous dough thoroughly.
- A special form is smeared with oil, put all the prepared mass in it and let stand for an hour and a half. During this time, she must rise.
- Billet the top with a yolk and send for baking in the oven for 40 minutes. The temperature in the cabinet must first be brought up to 180 degrees.
Bread turns tender, airy and really tasty.
In the spirit of old traditions
It is accepted that bread( if possible) should be rye. This is not necessary, but for some reason most people think so. For such a case, there is an excellent option, with the help of which it is easy to cook exactly rye homemade bread in the oven. First you need to prepare all the foods on the list: wheat flour and rye flour in a 2: 1 ratio( 250 grams: 125 grams), 5 grams of sugar and the same amount of butter, 12 grams of honey, a glass of plain warm water, 10 grams of salt and a little malt(half a teaspoon).
- Take a piece of water( 40 grams) and stir in it yeast with sugar.
- In another dish, pour half of the flour and pour it with remaining water.
- Cover both containers with a kitchen towel and leave for 0.5 hours.
- All components are assembled together and kneaded with dough. This can be done by hand or using a mixer( combine).
- Mass the shape in the form of a bowl, sprinkle with flour, gently cover with a cloth and leave for an hour to ripen in a warm place.
- Bake 50 minutes in the oven at 220 degrees. If the cabinet is blown, then the temperature can be reduced to 200 degrees.
It turns out a wonderful fragrant bread, which to taste is no worse than what is sold in the store.
Fast and tasty
Mistresses always look for recipes that require a minimum of products and time to process them. For example, you can consider a method that makes it easy to prepare the fastest homemade bread in the oven. For three small loaves, 675 grams of flour, 1½ cups( 375 milliliters) of water, heated to 40-45 degrees, 25 grams of sugar and 15 grams of yeast( fresh) will be needed.
To do everything you need in a certain sequence:
- Sugar and yeast diluted with water.
- Sift the flour and, gradually adding it to the yeast mixture, prepare the dough. It should be a bit thin.
- The resulting mass rolled in the form of a ball, sprinkle it lightly with flour, cover with a towel and in this position leave for an hour and a half.
- After expiration of time, put out the dough increased in size, gently divide into 3 preforms, arrange them on a baking sheet and send to the oven for 40 minutes. The temperature must first be brought to 250 degrees.
This bread is perfect for making morning sandwiches.
Unusual way of
Many scientists agree that yeast causes significant harm to the human body. They are used mainly to speed up the cooking process. Therefore, for those who want to be healthy, you can advise preparing homemade unleavened bread in the oven. To do this, you need the following foods: 4 cups of wheat flour and the same amount of bran, a glass of vegetable oil, 3 cups of kefir and a teaspoon of baking soda.
Everything is prepared easily:
- Mix flour with soda and bran.
- Mix the butter with yogurt.
- Combine the products and cook the dough.
- Divide the resulting mass into several parts, each of which is rolled in the form of a kolobok.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Kiloboks put on a baking sheet and sent to the oven.
- After 20 minutes they must be removed, turned over and sent again for final baking.
It turns out bread, which is much more useful than what is sold in the store. In addition, it will help the hostess to grow noticeably in the eyes of her guests.
Interesting way to
You can cook very tasty homemade bread in the oven even faster. This will require the following set of food products: for 4 ordinary glasses of wheat flour, 160 milliliters of whole milk, 25 grams of sugar, 20 grams of salt, 1 raw egg, 11 grams of yeast( high-speed) and 50 grams of vegetable oil.
The process should be carried out as follows:
- Combine the yeast with flour.
- Then add alternately the remaining ingredients, replace the dough and place it in a warm place for 15 minutes to ripen the gluten.
- Roll the mass in the form of a small ball and leave in the same place for another 40 minutes.
- Shape the form from the inside with vegetable oil, sprinkle with flour, put a ripe piece in it and put it in an oven at 35 degrees.
- As soon as the dough almost doubles, raise the temperature to 180 degrees and continue to bake for another 35 minutes.
The most delicate white bread on milk compares favorably with what is cooked on the water. It is much tastier, softer and more fragrant.