Not every woman experiences positive emotions in relation to dishes that contain fresh onions. To avoid the appearance of a special flavor with bright notes in his kitchen, the resourceful mistresses learned to resort to some tricks. From this article you will learn how to make a salad with pickled onions and present a familiar dish in a new light.
Pickled onion recipe
Before you start preparing your favorite salad or snacks, find out how to pickle onions. Use the recipe below:
- Peel four bulbs from the shell and cut them into thin rings.
- Prepared product should be boiled.
- For marinade, mix one tablespoon of sugar, one spoonful of vinegar, a teaspoon of salt, half a cup of clean water at room temperature.
- Place the onion rings in a suitable dish, fill them with a marinade, cover with a food film and leave in the refrigerator for two hours.
If you want, you can make your own changes to this recipe. For example, take instead of vinegar lemon juice or add more sugar.
Heart salad with pickled onion
This simple salad contains only two ingredients, but you will not remain indifferent to its taste and will certainly prepare it in the future. Salad from the heart of pork with marinated onions, we will prepare as follows:
- Cut three medium bulbs into thin strips and pour boiling water for a couple of minutes. After this, drain the water, and dip the onion into the marinade.
- For marinade, mix a teaspoon of salt, a teaspoon of pepper, two tablespoons of vinegar, half a spoonful of ground black pepper. Pour the ingredients with water.
- One pork heart soak in cold water and leave there for a couple of hours. After that, the byproduct should be boiled. Please note that it takes about three hours to prepare.
- Cut the meat into strips.
- Combine the prepared ingredients, season with salt and season with creamy mayonnaise sauce to taste.
Chicken salad with pickled onion
This interesting snack is prepared very quickly and does not require special expenses. It will look great both on a festive table, and during a simple family dinner. Salad with pickled onion and chicken is prepared as follows:
- Chicken fillet( 250 grams) pour water and boil until cooked.
- Boil three chicken eggs.
- Peel two medium bulbs from the husk, cut into half rings and marinate in 9% vinegar with salt and sugar added. After 10 or 15 minutes, the marinade can be drained, and the onion mixed with a spoonful of vegetable oil.
- Chop chicken and place on the bottom of a flat salad bowl, lay a layer of pickled onions and then crushed squirrels. Lubricate the surface of the salad with mayonnaise and sprinkle with yolks. Decorate the edges of the salad with cucumber rings and fresh herbs.
Meat salad with pickled onion
We will not specify the number of ingredients for this nourishing and spicy snack. You can focus on your own taste and take products in the quantity you like best. Read how to prepare a meat salad with pickled onions, and boldly go from theory to practice:
- Boil lean pork or beef in salted water until cooked.
- Cut the red onion into thin strips, and then marinate it in water with three tablespoons of sugar, one spoonful of vinegar and a teaspoon of salt.
- Cook hard-boiled eggs on a large grater.
- At the bottom of the salad bowl, place the chopped meat, put a loosened and well-pressed onion on it, and then apply mayonnaise to the surface with a fine mesh. Decorate the salad with egg, fresh herbs and ringlets of olives.
Potato salad with pickled onions
A hearty vegetable salad will please you at any time of the year. It is prepared from simple and affordable products. How to make a potato salad with pickled onions:
- Boil the rinsed but not peeled potatoes( 100 grams) until cooked. Drain and let cool.
- One onion peel, cut into half rings and marinate in any convenient way for you.
- Peel the boiled potatoes from the peel and cut them into slices.
- Cut 200 grams of fresh radish into thin rings.
- 200 grams of pickled cucumbers cut into cubes.
- Cut four celery stems randomly with a knife.
- For refueling, combine three tablespoons of grain mustard, 30 ml of olive oil, two tablespoons of white wine vinegar, salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Combine all the ingredients, mix them well.
Before serving, sprinkle the salad with chopped green onions.
Spicy salad with chicken and ham
Pickled onions will be the highlight of this delicious and hearty salad. This snack can be served as an independent dish or prepare it for a festive feast. So, offer you a delicious salad with pickled onions and ham( recipe below):
- Two onions cut into thin half rings, rinse them well in cold water and fill with four tablespoons of vinegar.
- While the onion is marinated, you can start preparing other components. To do this, slice 150 grams of ham with straw, and divide the boiled chicken breast( also 150 grams) into fibers.
- 50 grams of soft cheese grate.
- Cut 150 grams of champignons into thin strips. Mushrooms can be put in salad raw, and you can fry them in a small amount of vegetable oil.
- In a salad bowl of the appropriate size, combine all prepared foods, mix them, season with mayonnaise and salt to taste.
Layered salad with tuna and pickled onion
This delicious and beautiful salad will surely please your guests. Its preparation does not take too much time:
- 100 grams of onions cut into thin strips and marinate in apple cider vinegar with the addition of salt and black pepper.
- Three eggs boil hard and grate on a large grater.
- Open the jar with canned tuna, drain excess liquid, and pound the contents with a fork.
- 100 grams of hard cheese grate on a fine grater.
- On a flat dish lay out the following layers: first marinated onion( well wrung), then fish, egg, mayonnaise, canned corn( one pot), mayonnaise and cheese again.
Prepare the prepared dish with chopped herbs and serve to the table.
Salad with chicken liver and pickled onion
This dish will become a wonderful snack during a friendly feast. It will be very tasty if you serve it in hot, and also in a cold form. Carefully read the instructions on how to make a hepatic salad with pickled onions and carrots:
- Rinse one kilogram of raw liver and boil in salted water. Finished product cool and cut into cubes.
- Cook 200 grams of carrots in a peel, let it cool, clean, then chop with a knife or grate on a large grater.
- Cut 250 grams of marinated cucumbers into thin strips.
- Combine all prepared foods, add green peas( one jar) and 150 grams of pickled onions.
- Salted salad and season with low-fat sour cream.
We will be happy if you need the recipes of dishes collected for you in this article. Salad with pickled onions will be appropriate for a family dinner, and at a festive table. Prepare different versions of this appetizer and surprise your loved ones with new flavors.