In our time, practically every advanced summer resident or farmer has a chainsaw on the farm. Such a tool is very popular because it is lightweight and very easy to control. In the case of almost any malfunction, the repair of the chainsaw can be done manually. In general, summer residents use semi-professional or household saws that can cope with small amounts of work.
What does the chainsaw consist of?
Almost all semi-professional chainsaws have a two-stroke carburetor engine in their design, in which at least one cylinder and air-cooled type are present. The carburetor is responsible for the stable operation of the saw and the preparation of the fuel / air mixture.
With the air in the engine, do not have to receive various clogging impurities, as this can in a relatively short time spoil the piston group.
In order to avoid this type of problem, it is necessary to clean the air filter regularly.
To start the engine in a chainsaw a starter is provided in the form of a handle with a
To ensure that the saw has a minimum level of vibration, it is equipped with a special system that dampens vibrations and has an anti-vibration effect.
It is one of the most common semi-professional chain saws. It is easy to work and can last for a long time without the need for repair. However, there are situations when the engine starts to stall during operation or the equipment does not start at all. In this case, it becomes necessary to repair the chainsaw "Calm".
What should I do if the saw does not start?
First you need to find out the cause of the problem. This can be done in several ways:
- Clean the carburetor. Drain the old gasoline and disassemble, clean and dry the carburetor.
- Pay attention to the condition of the spark plug: if it is dry, then there is no fuel supply. In this case, it is necessary to change the fuel filter.
- Check the presence of a spark. In its absence, it is necessary to change the candle itself.
- In the absence of compression, more overhaul of the chain saw is required. To do this, you will need to replace the old oil seals, piston and filter. But before replacing the piston, first remove the muffler and check its condition. If there are no scuffing or other damage, then the need for its replacement is eliminated.
If you previously drank just badly wound up, and now stopped working at all, then in this situation, experts recommend a complete replacement of all rings.
Often the repair of the chainsaw "Calm" can be done by simply adjusting the carburetor. If such manipulations did not help to achieve the normal operation of the tool, then you should contact professionals who will be able to indicate the exact cause of the failure.
Everybody knows that reliable and stable operation of the chain saw is ensured by careful use and timely repair. If the tool is repaired correctly using original spare parts, it will be able to last for a long time, without changing the performance quality.
Possible causes of faults
Causes of malfunctions after which it is necessary to repair the chainsaw "Husqvarna", are divided into two types:
- Breakdown of the motor, or rather, the piston group, fuel system, ignition or exhaust system.
- Malfunctions associated with mechanical components, namely with lubrication mechanisms, brake system, tire and clutch.
Mainly the cause of the malfunction of the semi-professional chain saw is the malfunctioning of the engine. Such a breakdown is a lot of trouble for the owners of this model.
- Works unstably and at idle.
- It does not start at all.
- Does not have enough power or starts to stall, gaining momentum.
Before you repair the chain saw, you need to familiarize yourself with its device. And only after that start troubleshooting, acting on the method of excluding possible malfunctions. As a rule, experts recommend first to diagnose those parts, the breakdown of which is easiest to identify.
Repair of chain saws with their own hands should start with checking the normal operation of the ignition system. First check the candles, as this detail displays the state of the entire fuel system.
Having unscrewed a candle, first of all it is necessary to pay attention to its surface, and if there is no moisture there is no reason to look for a fault here. But with the presence of residual fuel mixture on its surface, the problem can be detected at the start of the chainsaw or in the carburetor. In this case, the spark plug must be cleaned and cleaned, and after that check the presence of a spark. If it is missing, then the cause of the failure should be sought in the ignition module.
Faults in fuel supply
Fuel may not enter the tank for two reasons:
- The lid is clogged.
- The filter is clogged.
If the carburettor or the air filter is malfunctioning, the fuel supply is not complete. To repair the chainsaw with your own hands, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the instruction, which clearly shows the actions for disassembling and cleaning the filter.
The carburettor is the heart of any chainsaw, most of which are associated with it. But the most common cause of disruption of the normal operation of the tool is the use of low-quality gasoline.
Repair of carburetor chainsaw begins with disassembly and cleaning. For more serious problems, it is advisable to contact the service center. When carrying out repairs by one's own hands, it is best to pay attention to the grid in the fuel filter.
- The fuel mixture must be purchased immediately before the use of the chain saw, because it has the property to lose its qualities over time.
- To avoid strong carbon deposits, it is not recommended to store gasoline in a plastic container.
- The chain saw should be run as described in the instructions.
While carrying out repair of chainsaw, it is worthwhile to understand that its further operation directly depends on the quality of spare parts. If you buy them on the gray market, there is no guarantee of quality work of the tool. It is important to know that such savings can lead to disastrous consequences.