Charlotte was invented in England a couple of centuries ago. Since then, her recipe has been perfected by culinary specialists from around the world. In the Russian version, this dish is a delicate biscuit with a fruit filling. In principle, one of the pies, which is easy to cook at home, is just a charlotte with apples. A simple recipe for this delicacy and its variations can be found in this article.
The simplest version of charlotte
As a filling for the preparation of this tender pie, you can take any fruit, but the traditional recipe provides for the use of apples. Therefore, the dish is called "Charlotte with apples."A simple recipe and a minimal set of ingredients make this treat available to everyone. During the preparation, complex technologies or exotic products are not used. The set of components is quite simple: 4 glasses of eggs will require 2 cups of flour, a glass of sugar and 1 kilogram of apples( it is better to take a solid type of antonovka), powdered sugar( for sprinkling).If d
Preparation process for
1. Preparation of the test:
1.1.Beat eggs with a whisk or a mixer.
1.2.Gradually add sugar, continuing to whisk.
1.3.In small portions, slowly sift the sifted flour without stopping the whipping process.
1.4.Add a little salt( at the tip of the knife).
2. Preparation of fruit:
2.1.We carefully wash apples.
2.2.Cut the rind from the fruit, and then cut them into small pieces or thin slices. In principle, the skin can be left. This is whom you like.
3. Forming the workpiece:
3.1.The mold for baking is smeared with oil.
3.2.Then sprinkle with flour so that our cake does not burn. As a non-stick component, you can use breadcrumbs or semolina.
3.3.Put the prepared apples on the bottom of the mold.
3.4.We fill them with dough and send the form to the oven.
4. Baking of the product:
4.1.The baking process lasts about 40 minutes at 180 degrees. Readiness can be easily verified by sticking a match or toothpick into the cake. If nothing bothers her, then the dish is ready.
5. Decoration of the dish:
5.1.We remove the mold from the oven.
5.2.Cover the top with a clean plate and turn it over.
5.3.Cover the form with a damp towel and leave it to cool.
5.4.Sprinkle another warm item with powdered sugar. Here is a charlotte with apples. A simple recipe is simple execution.
- To make the dish even tastier, you can try adding vanillin or cinnamon.
- Instead of apples for filling, berries( currants, cranberries or cranberries) are generally suitable or pureed.
- The filling need not be stacked on the bottom of the mold. You can first put a little dough, then put the fruit and pour the remaining dough again.
- If the preparation uses a silicone mold, the sprinkling is not necessary.
- This is a classic charlotte with apples. A simple recipe is sometimes partially altered or replenished with new components. Some pre-insisted peeled apples on cognac with the addition of cinnamon.
Other options for apple dessert
In addition to the classic pie, there is another charlotte. The recipe with sour cream makes it possible to make a more delicate and airy dish. The products will require: for 2 eggs, 0.5 kg of apples, 2 cups of wheat flour, 1½ cups of sugar, a packet of margarine, a teaspoon of soda, 200 grams of sour cream, cinnamon.
Dessert is prepared as follows
- Dough. The melted margarine is mixed with eggs. Then alternately add sour cream, flour, sugar( 1 glass) and soda, without stopping to mix. The dough is ready.
- Wash the washed apples from the peel and free from the seeds, and then cut into small slices.
- We grease the form well with margarine. At the bottom lay out all the fruit and sprinkle them with sugar( 0.5 cup) and cinnamon. Top with a dough.
- We prepare the billet in the oven and wait for 30-40 minutes.
What if you decide to make a charlotte, and there are no apples at hand? First, do not despair. And secondly, absolutely any fruit and berries will perfectly suit the filling. You can get an excellent charlotte with a cherry, the recipe of which differs little from the classical version.
Set of products
For 3 eggs you need 220 grams of wheat flour, 90 grams of butter, vanillin, 160 grams of sugar, soda and 300 grams of fresh cherries.
- Eggs beat with sugar.
- Add flour, butter, vanillin and soda without interrupting whipping.
- Pour a piece of dough into the oiled mold.
- Cherry roll in flour.
- Mix the berries with the leftover dough and pour it into a mold.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes at 200 degrees. Slightly sour cherry refreshes the taste of dessert and gives everyone a lot of fun.