Caring parents pay much attention to the state of their child's teeth, because healthy teeth are not only a beautiful smile, but also a good digestion. What to do if the child's teeth turn black, it's clear to all parents, but why do not all the white spots appear on the child's teeth and what to do with it?
WHITE WHEN ITEMS ARE WHITE BLOODS
White spots on the teeth are the areas of demineralization of tooth enamel, in this place the top layer starts to break down and if you do not stop this process in time, you can lose a healthy tooth.
White spots on the teeth of the child can appear for a variety of reasons - from vitamin deficiency to caries and before starting treatment, you need to determine exactly the cause of destruction of tooth enamel.
The most common causes of the appearance of white spots on the teeth in children
1. Caries - oddly enough, caries begins not only with black, but sometimes with a white spot. A small area of the destroyed tooth enamel becomes an "entrance
2. Hypoplasia of enamel is the most common cause of appearance of white spots on the teeth of young children. The metabolic disorder, which often begins during the intrauterine period, leads to the fact that the child's body does not receive all the necessary substances for the formation of tooth enamel, because of which it becomes thin, fragile and easily destroyed. Causes of hypoplasia can be severe toxicosis of pregnant women, infectious and chronic diseases of the mother during the period of gestation, weak immunity, metabolic diseases, hypovitaminosis, malnutrition, rickets, anemia and other illnesses that the child suffered during the first years of life. When hypoplasia affects several teeth at the same time, on the teeth, in addition to large areas of white color, you can see strips, depressions and irregularities, and the teeth themselves are uneven or irregularly shaped.
3. Fluorosis is a disease caused by excess fluoride in the child's body. More often from fluorosis suffer inhabitants of endemic areas in which the maintenance of fluorine in water is strongly increased. Fluorosis usually develops in school-age children, who have white stripes and spots on their teeth, most often the front teeth - incisors or canines - are affected.
4. Injuries to - often the cause of the formation of white spots on the teeth in the child are minor injuries. Bruising, falling, punching - any strong effect on tooth enamel can cause its damage and destruction. Moreover, such violations become visible only after a considerable time, sometimes only after a few years.
5. Orthodontic treatment of - prolonged wearing of braces, braces or other orthodontic devices often results in damage to neighboring teeth, those on which staples or rings are attached. Due to the fact that the saliva does not get to the tooth areas, and the food remains in the depressions, the enamel quickly deteriorates in the places of attachment and if not all the rules for the care of the braces are observed, the teeth first appear white and then black spots.
What to do if there are white spots on the teeth
If there are white spots on the teeth of the child, it is necessary to urgently contact the dentist, a qualified doctor will help to determine the exact cause of their appearance and prescribe the appropriate treatment: