- The most effective methods for whitening your teeth at home
- Video: dentist's advice on whitening
- Teeth whitening after whitening
The most effective methods of whitening your teeth at home
Whiten teeth with soda
FruitsThanks to the acid contained in the strawberry, with frequent use of teeth really become whiter( should pass a fairly large amount of time, so this method is better to use, as prevention).Well help apples. They easily get rid of plaque, thereby protecting them from the appearance of yellowness. This is the most pleasant way to whiten! It is absolutely harmless, and there is no threat of overdose.
Self-preparation of toothpaste
Teeth whitening stripsThey can be purchased at any pharmacy. Very easy to use and effective in action. In the kit you will find strips for upper and lower teeth. They are different and you can not use them at the same time. After two weeks of use, you
will see the result. However, the minus is that with their help you can whiten only the front teeth. The next method is more convenient in this respect.
Teeth Whitening Pencil
Using a Kappa with Whitening GelDo not use a standard kappa, it is not suitable for every oral cavity. You should consult a dentist, a cast of your teeth, he will make your personal. At home, filling it with gel, you should so walk for several hours for 3 to 4 days. Kappus can be put on all night, it almost does not feel. Thanks to this method, you will quickly achieve an effective result. However, it is best not to use it if at least one of your teeth has any damage.
Video: dentist's advice on whitening
Teeth care after bleaching
- Quit smoking if you want the result - white teeth, stayed with you for a long time.
- Regularly brush your teeth with toothpaste or a special cleaning cloth after eating.
- It is possible to use less often coloring drinks, such as coffee, tea, red wine, and others. Some foods are also capable of giving an undesirable shade, for example: beets, mustard, grapes and many others.
- Do not forget to visit the dentist regularly for consultations, preventive examinations and to maintain your entire oral cavity in the proper condition.