- How to remove birthmarks and warts Types of
- methods How laser therapy is performed
- Video: treatment of papillomas and warts
- Price overview
Why remove birthmarks and warts
Types ofmethods Doctors insist on the treatment of excrescences using only professional techniques:
- Operative intervention.
How laser therapy is performed byPhoto - Process after removal
- At the site of birthmark removal, depending on its size, a scar may appear. This is due to the fact that the processes of tissue regeneration are slowed down;
- Care is required and this is a very important part of the session. If you wrongly take care of the site of removal of the build-up, then in a short time there may begin inflammation or even suppuration;
- For some time, wetting wounds on the face are possible, which can not be covered with a tonal cream.
- Dizziness, sudden pressure changes;
- Drowsiness, fatigue, lack of appetite;
- Peeling skin together removing the formation.
- Do not use the method during pregnancy, because because of the high hormonal background, a keloid scar may occur at the site of exposure;
- It is strictly forbidden to conduct oncology;
- It is not recommended to do laser cleaning and removal of papillomas to girls under 18 and women after 45.