- How does the gel nail polish work
- Video: biogel nail coating
- Apply biogel alone: technology from the
- salon procedures How to remove the biogel at home?
- Positive and negative aspects of biogel
How does a manicure gelAll of us at least once heard about gel nail extensions, supposedly, this is the safest procedure for improving the nail plate. That the gel nails normally breathe, and there is no overheating. And the scientists thought: "And what if you make a nail polish on the basis of a gel?", And so one of the most popular nail care products - Shillak lacquer appeared.
We apply self-biogel: technology from masters
- With psoriasis of nails;
- If you use varnish against fungi, and in general, with fungal diseases plate;
- Immediately after the build-up.
|Manicure Shillack in Samara||1100 р.|
How to remove biogel at home?
Positive and negative aspects of biogel
- More free time appears;
- Looks beautiful on the nails;
- This coverage is relatively inexpensive relative to conventional build-up;
- No special training is required for its application;
- Biogel can paint nails and legs;
- Strengthening and covering the nails with biogel at home gives the same effect as the manicure salon, but twice cheaper;
- With this coating, nails can not be shaped;
- The nail plate still suffers and sometimes very much, after it will be necessary to strengthen the nails;
- The color coating can take the color of its nails.