- What is
- How to proceed procedure
- Overview of prices
What is it?
- Honey combs, flat calluses, cracks on the foot and heel;
- Problems of nails of various kinds( ingrowth, fungi, cracks, change in plate shape);
- Diabetic foot or blood supply problems of the lower limbs;
- Like classic manicure and pedicure, the technique can be used to soften hard skin, eliminate dead cells, etc.;
- Root or core corns that are not removed by other means.
How to proceed
- procedure The patient is located in a comfortable armchair, reclining position;
- Depending on the nature of the problem, the doctor is only able to use the device or combine it with a manual cleaning tool;
- First, dust is removed from the foot using soft cleaners without alcohol. Further, a medicinal antiseptic is applied to the skin. It will help to recover faster after the procedure and minimize the probability of infection after a pedicure;
Photo - Foot care
- After that, a composition is applied to the treated area to remove dead and keratinized cells. In most cases, salons use a professional alkaline solution for such purposes. It is fixed for a certain time on the foot and heel, after which it is peeled off with a grinding nozzle;
- For feet, a large number of different attachments are used. For example, from calluses can be applied grinding or highly abrasive, for nails softer, brush type;
- After the heels, grinding and cutting of the nails on the feet begins. Many masters recommend not touching the cuticle, because it serves as a protective barrier for the plate. Therefore, the nails are simply trimmed to the desired din and carefully ground;
- If necessary, the ingrown nail is treated or prevented. Here, a small hook is placed on the apparatus. It helps to clean the surface under the plate and raise the lowered and cutting edges of the nail;
- Sometimes more specialized orthopedic attachments are used, they allow not only to raise and pull the nail, but also to fix its position. After such a pedicure, the effect will last longer, in addition, there is a high probability that with the right footwear, the problem of ingrownness will not bother you at all;
- At the end of the beauty session, the skin and plates are treated with formulations to accelerate the regeneration and restore normal water balance. Sometimes clinics offer their clients a post-massage with vegetable oils( karyite, olive, almond) or additional spa treatments.
- The first day is not recommended to soar your feet or swim in a hot bath - it can steam out the skin and dry the upper, fresh layer;
- Do not wear narrow shoes. It should be exactly in size, do not put pressure on your leg. It is also desirable to purchase a "breathing" model, then the effect after the hardware care will last longer;
- Each evening, apply antiseptics with antifungal components to the heels and nails. They perfectly moisturize and protect against the spread of spores;
- Repeat the procedure every month, if necessary, more often;
- To keep the smooth heels longer, each time in the shower, scrub them with a simple mixture of salt and any oil( sunflower, olive, shea, etc.).
|City||Cost, y.e.||City||Cost, y.e.|