Every future mother wants to give birth to a healthy baby, but many are terribly scared by the word "childbirth".Often pregnant women do not know how to behave properly during fights, they are afraid of painful sensations that are associated with childbirth, worry about how to take care of a baby.
There are many ways of enlightenment: reading specialized literature, advice from a friend or mother, or attending courses for pregnant women. Let's discuss how useful courses for pregnant future mother.
Private and free courses for pregnant women: what do they give?
There are 2 types of courses for pregnant women: private and public( free).Free courses for pregnant women are held at a maternity hospital or a women's clinic. Pregnant will briefly introduce the principles of proper nutrition, the way of life during the bearing of the baby, and also talk about the generic process and explain how to properly care for the newborn and answer all the exciting questions. And this, perhaps, is all.
Private courses are divided into 2 types. One type of courses prepares for childbirth planned at home, and the second - to the usual for many births in a medical institution. What option to choose - the future parents decide, because in any version there are negative and positive moments. Disputes, where it is easier and better to give birth, in the delivery room or at home, is a useless occupation, because there can not be one opinion in this matter.
The program of paid courses for pregnant women is more extended. Future moms get acquainted with the peculiarities of the pregnancy, learn the technique of proper breathing during childbirth and are engaged in special gymnastics. Sports exercises help improve the functioning of the heart and breathing, stretch the muscles and prevent breaks during childbirth.
Many private schools offer aqua aerobics classes for pregnant women. Water massages the body and relaxes, helping the baby to take the right position, and at the same time the muscles of the expectant mother get the right load.
Doctors unanimously state that future mothers who have completed courses for pregnant women less panic, give birth faster and easier.
Courses for pregnant women in women's counseling: pros and cons
Pre-maternity training for expectant mothers with a female consultation have a fairly limited list of services. Information on free classes is presented, mainly from the medical side, without affecting the physical and psychological preparation of the pregnant woman.
Undoubted plus of such occupations is the lack of money investments. At free courses for pregnant women with a female consultation, the future mother will be taught how to breathe properly, tell them how to eat properly, conduct a course on theory and, perhaps, give a disc for pregnancy and forthcoming childbirth. Women's counseling after such activities will not seem like a terrible medical facility.
To get to the lessons can and nonresident. Lectures can be attended by future mothers at any time of pregnancy. Usually the courses are not long - somewhere five classes, but they are conducted by qualified specialists.
Online courses for pregnant women - responses
Probably, every future mother tried to find free lessons for pregnant women on the Internet. Judging by the feedback, courses for pregnant women have the following advantages:
- they can be studied at any convenient time, without being tied to time;
- online courses help prepare for childbirth of pregnant women who are forced to restrict physical activity for medical reasons.
Despite the advantages, do not forget that:
- without the supervision of a qualified specialist is difficult to correctly perform the exercises;
- collective exercises help you tune in to a positive wave and not be lazy;
- in full-time employment the trainer in time will stop the pregnant woman if she overdo it.
How to choose quality courses for pregnant women: useful recommendations
When selecting a school to prepare for future births, you need to pay attention to the following important points:
- Location. Even if the classes are very good, it is better to refuse them if you have to take public transport courses.
- Specialists. The lecturer should have the appropriate education and qualifications. It is best if its main activity is related to practice. The coach's attitude should be balanced and positive.
- Lesson contents. It is desirable that the topics of the classes are relevant for the period of gestation, where the future mother is.
- Methodology of lessons. Classes should include a full theoretical and practical part.
- Comfort. The room in which lessons take place should be well ventilated and light. Comfort and convenience of the environment will increase the level of assimilation of information.
Regardless of whether the future mother attended courses for pregnant women or not, so that the birth was successful, you need to be in harmony with yourself and the future baby. Good luck.