Few women say that the skin after the birth looks perfect. Most of the fair sex complain that the skin has become dry and saggy, especially on the abdomen and hips. In this article, we'll look at what a young mother can do at home in order to bring back her skin's attractive appearance.
What to do with dry skin?
Quite often, women notice that they have dry skin after childbirth. Even if before the skin was normal or oily, then after the birth of a baby, it is dried, flakes, and it happens that it itches. Why is this happening and what to do about it? How to restore the skin to its former form?
The cause of dry skin after childbirth is hormonal changes in the body. Also, peeling may be due to a lack of vitamins. To restore the skin to its previous form, it is necessary to moisturize and nourish it. Choose a nourishing cream containing a maximum of natural substances. It will be very good if the composition of the cream will include vitamins A and E, as they perfectly moisturize the skin and incre
Light massage is very beneficial for dry skin: this is due to the fact that it promotes blood circulation and, consequently, regeneration of the skin. After massage it is recommended to make moisturizing masks. They can be prepared independently at home from natural ingredients or bought already ready in the store.
We list several recipes for masks that improve the appearance of dry skin after delivery:
- Mask from curd .Take two teaspoons( tsp) of fresh home-made cottage cheese, 1 tsp.fresh parsley juice or hard brewed tea, 2 tsp.linseed oil, 0.5 tsp.fish oil and a little grated peel of orange. Thoroughly mix all the components of the mask and apply it to the face, without grasping the area around the eyes. After 10 - 15 minutes, wash off the mask with warm water and apply a nourishing cream to the skin.
- Mask from egg yolk and chamomile .Take one fresh, raw, egg yolk, 1 tsp.vegetable oil( for example, olive oil), 1 tsp.extract of chamomile. Rinse until smooth, and apply to face for 10 to 15 minutes. Mask rinse with warm tea, and then apply a nourishing cream on the face.
How to tighten the skin after childbirth?
Swaying skin after delivery is a problem for many women who have recently become moms. But do not be afraid: if in time to take measures to restore the appearance of the belly and not be lazy, a few months later the young mother will be able to show off, if not a flat, then very attractive tummy. You ask: "How to tighten the skin after childbirth?".Yes, very simple: a rational, balanced diet and small physical exertion, aimed at bringing the muscles of the abdomen and thighs into tone.
Let's start with the power. If a young mother feeds the baby with a breast, then there can not be any diet, since the child along with the milk should receive all the necessary nutrients, vitamins and minerals. So, it is necessary to focus on ensuring that the woman's food is maximally healthy and at the same time minimally high in calories. And, of course, there should be slowly and in small portions, but 5-6 times a day. Then the body quickly receives a "message" about satiety, and you eat less.
In order to remove sagging skin after childbirth, there is little one fractional food. It is necessary to add to this and physical exercises. Intensive exercise sports maternity is contraindicated unequivocally, but a little workout with training the muscles of the abdomen and thighs will be just right. As a warm-up, you can perform a complex of any simple exercises: for example, remember the school lesson of physical education and repeat the exercises that the teacher showed you in due time. After a little workout, you can proceed to doing exercises designed to tighten sagging skin after delivery:
- Stand on all fours and, on exhalation, round your back, stay in this position for a few seconds, then inhale your back and also stay for a couple of seconds. Repeat this exercise slowly 15-20 times.
- Lie down on the floor, on your stomach, lean on your elbows, transfer all your weight to them, get up on your toes. Being in this position it is necessary to stretch the muscles of the abdomen on exhalation, and to relax them on the inspiration. Try to do 20-30 breaths / exhalations.
- Sit on the edge of a firm and heavy chair. The back should be flat. Take your hands back and grasp them at the back of the chair. Bend the knees slowly up and feel the muscles of the abdomen. Hold in this position for a few seconds and slowly lower your legs to the floor. Repeat the legs 10-15 times. If you regularly perform this exercise, then the stretched skin after delivery will quickly pull up, and will not hang flabby folds.
- Lie down with your back on the floor. Simultaneously raise your legs and trunk up to the maximum possible height, stay in this position for a couple of seconds and take the starting position. Repeat this rise 10-15 times.
- Lie back on the floor, hands behind your head. Gently lift the trunk so that the upper half of the body is at an angle of 90 degrees to the floor surface. In this case, the legs should remain stationary. Return to the starting position. Do 10-15 repetitions of this exercise.
- Lie back on the floor, hands along the trunk. Relying on your hands, slowly raise both legs so that they are perpendicular to the floor, hold them up for a couple of seconds and slowly back down. During this exercise, the legs should be even. Do 10 to 15 leg lifts.
- Lie back on the floor, hands along the trunk. Raise both legs at an angle of 45 degrees to the floor surface, spread them in different directions for as far as possible, and then cross. Repeat this exercise 20-30 times.
- Lie back on the floor, hands behind the head, legs bent at the knees. Raise the trunk and touch the right elbow of the left knee. Return to the original position. Then, with your left elbow, touch the right knee and return to the starting position. Do this exercise 20-30 times.
I hope this article prompted you how to tighten the skin after delivery and make it tender and velvety.