Small, rough growths on the fingers and toes, well known as warts, cause unpleasant sensations. First of all, this is a lack of aesthetic, which others often perceive with disgust. If education is on hand, then handshakes with such a person try to avoid. Warts on the toes can cause pain when walking. But the most unpleasant thing is that they have the property of spreading through the body.
The cause of warts
The appearance of unpleasant formations on the skin causes the human papillomavirus. That is, the nature of the disease is infectious, but it is caused by only a few strains.
"Buy" the virus is easy, just say hello to the hand of the person who is his carrier. As a rule, in childhood, and there is an infection, but no external manifestation may occur. The problem of how to remove a wart on the finger or leg appears a little later. It is skin diseases that are regarded as the activation of the virus in the body. The impetus can serve as a general decrease in immunity, adolescent hormonal su
Why is the virus activated?
It is clear that anyone can become infected. Then why do not all warts appear? It is believed that growths occur under certain circumstances.
- Tight shoes on the leg lead to blood flow disturbance. This is the reason that there are unpleasant growths.
- If there are warts on the toes, it is possible that the shoes are made of poor quality material, in which the skin does not breathe and sweats excessively.
- Fungal infection is often the cause of the appearance of rough growths. In addition, in this case it is appropriate to talk about a general decrease in immunity.
- Warts on the fingers can occur with frequent injuries. This is especially true for young athletes who are engaged in the gym and use general sports equipment.
- Frostbite of the skin of the hands and feet. This often occurs in the cold season, if the child is not dressed for the season, wears light shoes, and in frost walks without gloves.
- The lack of vitamins. If there is a named problem, how to remove a wart on the finger, the following advice will tell: it is necessary to reconsider the diet, add vitamins and balance the menu.
Tumor growths can appear in an adult, for example, if he is too indiscriminate in dating and has a promiscuous sex life. Often the cause of warts is the taking of medications that reduce immunity. Against the background of non-observance of personal hygiene, external manifestations of the virus are also possible.
Types of formations
Worried about a wart on the finger? How to get rid of such trouble? First it is necessary to understand the main types of growths.
- Simple - located on the back of the palm, on the fingers and toes, in the area of the sole. If such a wart is accidentally injured, an unpleasant and painful sensation may occur.
- Plantar formations appear in those people who prefer to wear tight shoes. Are in the skin and only slightly rise above its surface. Such warts are hardest to treat.
- Flat formations can be observed more often on the face or on the inner surface of the palms.
- Hemorrhagic growths are more likely than others to be at risk of damage. To deduce such warts on fingers is also difficult, because they are difficult to access.
- Formations of well-shaped appear between the toes and when walking cause painful sensations.
Do I need to remove growths?
There is an opinion that getting rid of warts is useless, that they pass by themselves. If you analyze the opinions of people who suffer from this ailment, it becomes clear that only medication is not always effective. But what if the formations get in the way, hurt at the slightest movement( for example, when walking)?In addition, warts on fingers are not very attractive. The treatment can be selected by an experienced specialist who will conduct an examination and prescribe procedures.
However, the problem is not only associated with aesthetic discomfort, but with great risk to damage education. As a result, there is bleeding, which is not easy to stop, the wart may be ill for a long time.
It is believed that non-traditional methods of treatment are perfectly handled with this ailment. There was a wart on a finger? Folk remedies will help get rid of trouble. It is important to find the cause of the appearance of build-ups and to develop the correct tactics. As the most popular ways to treat warts, you can suggest the reception of herbal decoctions, the use of acetic acid, dry ice, juice of certain plants.
Active action is exerted by the juice of the plant, which is in the stem. It should be noted that the celandine is a poisonous plant, use it with caution. If you want to get rid of warts, gently apply the cream on the skin around the formation. With a slight pressure on the stem of the ruptured plant, a thick yellow-orange liquid appears, a drop of which is applied to the wart. The most active concentration of celandine juice is near the root of the plant. Consider this when you tear off the stem. It is enough to perform manipulation several times a day. The build-up after a while blackens, decreases in size and falls off.
The purifier blossoms in the summer, and in the cold season it is possible to buy ready-made essences in pharmacies and use it for the intended purpose.
Looking for simple ways how to remove a wart on your finger? Use the milkweed juice. When treating the surface of the built-up edge, it is important to know that the composition does not penetrate deeply. After the wart darkens, the top layer is cut very carefully and lubricated further. Such manipulations continue until the formation completely disappears.
The composition is advised not to rinse off for several hours. It is best to treat the warts with the juice of the milkweed before going to bed.
It is important to use undiluted acetic acid. The skin around the wart is greased with a fat cream. The essence is mixed with a small amount of flour to localize the range of the composition.
Following the recommendations on how to remove the wart on the finger, first it is necessary to wet it thoroughly. It is best to hold your hand or foot, on which there is an education, in a basin of water 15-20 minutes. The composition is applied for 10 minutes, repeated 5 times a day. A burning sensation should appear, then the mixture is washed off. Education gradually turns black, dries up and exfoliates in the form of a crust. Do not delete it yourself.
Use this tool also carefully. Despite the fact that the method is effective, careless handling can damage the skin. There was a wart on a finger? The treatment with dry ice will quickly get rid of the problem.
You can get the product from the kiosk, where ice cream is sold. Simply ask the seller for a bit of ice, wrap in tissue and attach to the warts. Keep it until you can withstand unpleasant burning. It is believed that after several procedures the growths disappear.
Fresh tuber divide in half. Treat the warts with potato juice, which appears at the site of the cut. Then half of the used tuber should be buried in a cool dark place( which excludes its germination).It is believed that as the potato will rot in the ground, the wart will gradually decrease and disappear.
Instead of potatoes, you can take a sour green apple and repeat the procedure exactly.
Young formations are rubbed with a chopped garlic clove. If the build-up is old, and you want to know how to remove the wart on your finger, then prepare the mixture from a crushed chive of garlic, flour and a teaspoon of vinegar. The agent is applied to the wart, after gluing the skin around the patch. Top the bandage and leave for 3 days. In most cases, when removing the active compound, the wart is also removed. If necessary, repeat the procedure.
If the build-up goes deep into the skin, then when the warts are removed, dimples may remain, which hurt when pressed. It is advised to treat such places with balsamic liniment or Vishnevsky ointment.
These products will increase the effectiveness of treatment of viral skin diseases and are auxiliary. So, it is useful to use the decoctions of the following herbs:
- Agrimony ordinary ( 2 tablespoons per 1 cup boiling water).Norma - half a cup 2 times a day.
- Calendulae .A glass of boiling water is poured into a tablespoon of dried flowers. In the day, 3-4 tablespoons of infusion are drunk.
- Tincture of eucalyptus. Three times a day use 25 drops of funds.
- Wormwood. 1.5 tsp.herbs pour a glass of water, bring to a boil. An hour before eating, use a tablespoon of infusion.
Unusual Wart Removal Methods
- Remove pomegranate peel and fry. Extrude the lime juice, mix with the skin until a paste is obtained. The mixture is treated with warts several times a day until completely extinct.
- Pieces of pineapple apply at night to places of formation of outgrowths. It is believed that the result becomes noticeable after 3-4 days of use of the remedy.
- Apply to the warts the inside of the banana peel. The larger the size of education, the more time it will take to completely get rid of the disease.
Preventing the appearance of warts
The risk of accretions on the body of an absolutely healthy person is negligible. Be sure to watch your health, eat vitamins, eat properly and fully, go in for sports. Pay proper attention to personal hygiene. When diseases occur, do not delay your visit to the doctor for a long time.
Buy only quality clothing made from natural materials. Dress in accordance with the season. The implementation of such simple rules will preserve your health and always look good!